Matthew Todd Lauer is an American television news anchor. He was the co-host of NBC’s Today show from 1997 to 2017, and a contributor for Dateline NBC. With NBC, he hosted the annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade from 1998 to 2017 and co-hosted the opening ceremonies of several Olympic Games.
|Net Worth||$60 million|
|Date of Birth||30 December 1957|
|Profession||Television News Anchor|
Matt Lauer Net Worth and Salary in 2019
Matt Lauer net worth, career earnings and salary: Matt Lauer is an American former news anchor and TV host who has a net worth of $60 million.
Lauer was married to television producer Nancy Alspaugh from 1982 to 1989. They had no children. He later married Dutch model Annette Roque, whom he met on a blind date in July 1997. … They have three children together.
- 1992–1997: fill-in anchor on Weekend Today and NBC News at Sunrise.
- 1993–1994: Today fill-in news anchor.
- June 13, 1994 – January 3, 1997: Today news anchor.
- January 6, 1997 – November 28, 2017: Today co-anchor.
- 1997–2017: Dateline NBC contributing anchor.
- 1998–2016: Christmas in Rockefeller Center host.
Matt Lauer net worth is estimated at $60 million as of 2019.
Early Life and Education
Matt was educated at Ohio University, Athens, Ohio where he majored in communications. He was hired for internship and quit school in 1979 – four credits shy of graduation. Matt later obtained the degree in 1997 by writing a paper on work experience and delivering the commencement address.
He was born 30th of December 1957 in New York, U.S.A.