The Nokia Bell Labs Prize is a competition for innovators from participating countries around the globe. It seeks to recognize innovations that solve the key challenges facing humanity and provides selected innovators the unique opportunity to collaborate with Nokia Bell Labs researchers to help realize their vision.
- Nokia Bell Labs awards a first prize of $100K, a second prize of $50K and a third prize of $25K, all paid directly to prize winners.
- All three winners are also considered for the unique opportunity to work within the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs to further explore their ideas, following the end of the competition.
- The competition is open to anyone in any of the participating countries. Contestants must own their ideas and meet the eligibility requirements.
- The deadline to enter the contest is April 21, 2023.
- Register and submit your idea in 250 words or less. Applicants for the Nokia Bell Labs Prize are also strongly encouraged to attach additional documentation. If your innovation is among the top 20 submissions, we’ll invite you to work with one of our researchers to refine the proposition to maximize the potential impact.
Eligibility Requirements For The Nokia Bell Labs Prize
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Own their ideas
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Possess a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree
- Employees, partners, and consultants of Sponsor and its affiliates and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest
- Interns employed by Nokia or Nokia Bell Labs or their affiliates are eligible to participate
- Teams of up to four are allowed to participate, provided each member of the team meets the full eligibility requirements
- Reside in one of the following countries:
United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada (except Quebec), China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom
- The Bell Labs Prize application launches on February 13 of 2023.
- Register and submit your proposal by April 21 of 2023 for a chance to win up to $100K and to work with one of our researchers to refine the proposition to maximize the potential impact.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: April 21 of 2023