Students who are interested in chasing a career in music are advised grab this opportunity at Swansea University. The university is now welcoming international students for its music awards for the academic year 20212022.
The award is geared towards assisting students especially musicians to achieve their goals. The purpose of this award is to give instrumental or vocal tuition, along with a modest bursary.
Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, United Kingdom. It offers various undergraduate and Master’s degree programmes.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: up to £1000 per year
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded an undergraduate degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, the applicants:
- Need to enrol on full-time taught degree programmes.
- Should have obtained a Merit or Distinction at Grade 8 to be considered for a scholarship.
- Must either have an active UCAS application to Swansea University or be currently enrolled, students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to submit an application form and references. For instrumental scholarships, the applications assess based on a video audition; for choral scholarships, a face-to-face audition is required.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- Completed application form.
- Copies of certificate and marks sheet for Grade 8 in the relevant instrument, and copies of certificates and marks sheets for any qualifications higher than Grade 8 obtained on the instrument.
- Reference(s) from teacher(s).
- A video performance of two contrasting pieces (total not to exceed 10 minutes)
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a high school degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Scholars will need to show the English language skills are high enough to succeed in your academics.
Swansea University is providing a grant up to £1000 per year for talented and passionate students who want to pursue their undergraduate degree in the UK.