Greenville University is launching its International Students Scholarship for the academic year 2023–2024 in order to aid them financially in their path.
All overseas students who qualify to apply for and receive this scholarship are entitled to receive the need-based award. They need to be enrolled in a degree program at the university, be in excellent academic standing, and have a GPA of 2.5 to be taken into consideration. A $10,000 annual scholarship will be given to the winners.
Application deadline is open.
Merit Scholarships for High-achieving Students is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The winners will receive a scholarship from Greenville University worth up to $10,000 per year toward their educational costs.
Merit Scholarships for High-achieving Students is primarily for Undergraduate and Graduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Merit Scholarships for High-achieving Students:
- The candidates must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 and be in good academic standing.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for admission can be submitted online by students. To apply for the scholarship, all interested students must submit the declaration of funds form, which is available at the Office of Admissions.
- supporting records The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Assurance of Finances
- Final and authorized transcripts
- Documents for biological passport page verification in English
- Entry requirements: The applicants must satisfy the university’s standards for the individual courses.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE Score – 53
- Duolingo Score – 105