The Merit Scholarships For High Potential Masters Student will be presented by Dalhousie University to a master’s student in recognition of exceptional accomplishments. The prize will be given as study funding for the 2023–2024 academic year.
All interested foreign and prospective national students who have enrolled in a master’s program at Dalhousie University in a field of their choosing are eligible to apply for the award. The $1,500 cash award is one-time only.
Application deadline is April 1, 2023.
Merit Scholarships For High Potential Masters Student is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
The Merit Scholarships For High Potential Masters Student winner will receive a one-time payment of $1,500 from Dalhousie University as their prize.
Merit Scholarships For High Potential Masters Student is primarily for Masters students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Merit Scholarships For High Potential Masters Student:
- As of the application deadline, candidates must be enrolled in the first year of a master’s program at Dalhousie University.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for admission must be submitted through the university’s webpage. Students who are interested in applying for the scholarship program must fill out an online application.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- CV, a reference letter
- Intentional statement
- Interests in research statement
- Requirements for admission to a portfolio: The applicants must have completed secondary school (Grade 12), the minimum cumulative grade point average in five academic Grade 12 courses required for your program of interest, and a passing final grade in Grade 12 academic English and any other required subject.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- IELTS – 7.0
- MET – C1 Level 64
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 65