Michael Giannulis scholarship is open to outstanding students for the academic 2021/2022 year. The candidate must register at one of the accredited and popular US colleges or universities in the country.
Michael Giannulis award has a cash prize of $1,000 available for students who wish to pursue a higher degree from any renowned educational organization in the USA.
Michael Giannulis is an experienced business man who is interested in establishing a successful career for scholars, education is the most critical and important factor.
Application Deadline: July 01, 2021
- Provider: Michael Giannulis CEO
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher degree or course
- Awards: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher degree or course from any renowned educational organization
- Admissible Criteria: Before any candidate applies for the opportunity program, he or she requires fulfilling the essential eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be currently registered at one of the accredited and popular US colleges or universities in the country.
- The student should be a freshman, sophomore, or junior.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit an essay through an email as an attached Word file to [email protected].
The following details need to be emailed together with the essay submissions:
- Complete Name
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Mailing Address
- High School Graduation Date
- University or College you currently enrolled, or have applied at, or whose application approved
- Most recent or Present GPA
- Personal Bio-data in not more than 290 characters
- Supporting Documents: All candidates should write an elaborate, interesting, and useful essay of approx 700-850 words on the subject, “How Do You Scale Your Business and Improve Operations?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Michael Giannulis award is a one-time cash prize of $1,000 available for the successful student. The cash prize money will be sent directly to the candidate’s bank or financial aid account.