To support excellent students in the UK, Loughborough University is offering the School of Design and Creative Arts PhD Scholarships. Interested students can apply for awards.
The scholarship is geared toward assisting students to achieve their goals at Loughborough University for the academic session 2021-2022.
There are 20 academic and more than 100 research groups, institutes or centres at Loughborough University. The university has been a university for public study since 1966.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2021
- University or Organization: Loughborough University
- Department: School of Design and Creative Arts
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tax-free stipend of £15,285, tuition fees at the UK rate of £4,407
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in creative arts by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in the main subject of their area of study. A valid Master’s degree is beneficial.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online for the programme. Under the programme name, please select the School of Design and Creative Arts. Please quote the following reference number:
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold first-class honours, upper second-class honours and lower second-class honours.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Loughborough University will provide a tax-free stipend of £15,285 per year plus tuition fees at the UK rate of £4,407 (2020/21 rates).