The Aurora Tech Award is an annual prize for women founders of IT startups whose projects have had the most profound impact on world development. The Aurora Tech Award was established in order to remind people that women are half of our civilization’s creative intellectual potential. In many technological fields, they have become the driving force behind development and have done a great deal of good in the world.
Requirements for the The Aurora Tech Award
- Any woman founder or co-founder of a company that was created within the last five years can be nominated for the award.
- The key product of the nominee’s company must be based on information technologies.
- The nominee must hold a C-level position in the company at the time the application is submitted.
- First prize: $30,000
- Second prize: $20,000
- Third prize: $10,000
In addition to the financial prize, the entrepreneurs will receive access to the inDrive mentorship program and other opportunities.
The results will be published on March 8, 2023. The prize for first place is $30,000, second place $20,000, and third place will be awarded $10,000.
Any woman founder or co-founder of a company that was created within the last five years can be nominated for the award. The key product of the nominee’s company must be based on information technologies. The nominee must hold a C-level position in the company at the time the application is submitted.
The nomination presentation includes:
- The candidate’s main achievementsA short bio, detailing any challenges the candidate faced while working on their startup and the professional attributes that helped her overcome these obstacles.
- The startup’s successesAn in-depth description of the company, its achievements, and an explanation of how the startup contributes to making the world a better place.
- The reason for the nominationA comprehensive explanation of how the award will affect the life of the applicant, the company, or a particular community.
Stage one: reception of applications
Applications will be received from October 3 to December 2, 2022.
Stage two: drawing up a shortlist for the award
The award committee will then select the twenty strongest applications. On February 28, the list will be published on the award’s website.
Stage three: Publication of the results
The judging panel selects the winners of the award. On March 8, the results of the Aurora Tech Award will be published.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2022.
For More Information: