The University of Edinburgh in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign is offering University of Edinburgh Masters Scholarships for students, across China, India, Nigeria, Turkey, and Vietnam who are applying for an eligible one-year postgraduate Masters program for the 2023-2024 academic session.
The University of Edinburgh Masters Scholarships program offers financial support to students pursuing one-year postgraduate studies in the UK and students can apply for courses in a range of subjects, at the 41 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
The university is a member of the Russell Group of research-led British universities, and the Sutton 13 group of top-ranked universities in the UK. It is the only British university to be a member of both the Coimbra Group and the League of European Research Universities, and it is a founding member of Una Europa and Universitas 21, both international associations of research-intensive universities. The university maintains historically strong ties with the neighbouring Heriot-Watt University for teaching and research. Edinburgh also offers a wide range of free online MOOC courses on three global platforms Coursera, Edx and FutureLearn.
Eligibility University of Edinburgh Masters Scholarships :
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants
- Must be nationals and residents of China, India, Nigeria, Turkey, and Vietnam who have been accepted for admission on a full-time basis for an eligible one-year on-campus postgraduate Masters program.
- Must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh
- Must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honors degree.
Eligible Countries: China, India, Nigeria, Turkey, and Vietnam
Value of Award: £10,000
Number of Awards: Numerous
Method of Application: The online scholarship application form can be accessed via MyEd
Note: You will need your University User Name and password to login. If you require assistance on this, please click here
- The scholarship deadline for China, India, and Nigeria is 30 March 2023
- The scholarship deadline for Turkey and Vietnam is 1 May 2023